Publications (Full list)
ACS Catalysis, 2020.
Advanced Functional Materials, 2019, 29 (42), 1903774.
Advanced Functional Materials, 2019, 29 (9), 1806720.
Nature Communications, 2018, 9, 3778.
Advanced Materials, 2018, 30 (47), 1802094.
Chemistry of Materials, 2017, 29, 10104.
ACS Catalysis, 2017, 7, 7509.
ACS Central Science, 2017, 3, 794.
Chemistry of Materials, 2016, 28, 4572.
Advanced Functional Materials, 2016, 26, 3268.
ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering (6篇，2018, 2019, 2020, 2020, 2021, 2021).
66. Wen Li, Kuncan Wang, Guowu Zhan*, Jiale Huang*, and Qingbiao Li*,Design and Synthesis of Bioinspired ZnZrOx&Bio-ZSM-5 Integrated Nanocatalysts to Boost CO2 Hydrogenation to Light Olefins. ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering, 2021, accept
65. 蔡中杰; 田盼; 黄忠亮; 黄猛; 黄加乐*; 詹国武*; 李清彪，基于生物模板制备二氧化碳加氢反应的Cu/ZnO催化剂，《化工学报》，2021年，已接收
64. 蔡东仁; 詹国武*; 肖静冉; 邱挺*; 磺酸功能化离子液体的合成及催化制备生物柴油应用，《化工学报》，2021年，已接收
63. Kok Bing Tan, Guowu Zhan*, Daohua Sun, Jiale Huang*, Qingbiao Li, Development of bifunctional catalysts for carbon dioxide hydrogenation into hydrocarbons via methanol-route: From single component to integrated components,Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2021, accept
62. Gen Li, Jiaming Huang, Niuniu Wang, Jiale Huang, Yanmei Zheng*, Guowu Zhan*, Qingbiao Li, Carbon quantum dots functionalized g-C3N4 nanosheets as enhanced visible-light photocatalysts for water splitting, Diamond & Related Materials, 2021, accept
61. Jianyi Lei, Jiajun Dai, Kok Bing Tan, Jiale Huang*, Guowu Zhan*, and Qingbiao Li, Insight into the effect of copper substitution on the catalytic performance of LaCoO3‑based catalysts for direct epoxidation of propylene with molecular oxygen. ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering, 2021, 9, 2, 794–808.
60. Dongren Cai, Guowu Zhan*, Jingran Xiao, Shu-Feng Zhou, and Ting Qiu*, Design and synthesis of novel amphipathic ionic liquids for biodiesel production from soapberry oil. Renewable Energy, 2021, 168, 779-790.
59. Zhongliang Huang, LongLong Fan, Bin Chen, Shu-feng Zhou, Jiale Huang, Qingbiao Li, and Guowu Zhan*, Confined Growth of MOF Nanocrystals by “Locked” Metal Ion Source. Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2021, 9, 3976-3984.
58. Kuncan Wang, Wen Li, Junjie Huang, Jiale Huang*, Guowu Zhan*, and Qingbiao Li*, Enhanced active site extraction from perovskite LaCoO3 using encapsulated PdO for efficient CO2 methanation, Journal of Energy Chemistry, 2021, 53, 9–19.《能源化学(英文)》
57. Dayuan Zheng, Dan Hua*, Yiping Hong, Abdul-Rauf Ibrahim, Ayan Yao, Junyang Pan, and Guowu Zhan*, Functions of ionic liquids in preparing membranes for liquid separations: a review. Membranes, 2020, 10(12), 395.
56. Longlong Fan, Jiajun Dai, Zhongliang Huang, Jingran Xiao, Qingbiao Li, Jiale Huang*, Shu-Feng Zhou*, and Guowu Zhan*, Biomimetic Au/CeO2 catalysts decorated with hemin or ferrous phthalocyanine for improved CO oxidation via local synergistic effects. iScience, 2020, 23, 101852-101852.
55. Xiaoli Zeng, Bin Chen, Shu-Feng Zhou*, and Guowu Zhan*, Synthesis of ZIF-8 nanocrystals mediated by CO2 gas bubbling: dissolution and recrystallization. Langmuir, 2020, 36, 47, 14306–14317.
54. Zhongjie Cai, Jiajun Dai, Wen Li, Kok Bing Tan, Zhongliang Huang, Guowu Zhan*, Jiale Huang*, and Qingbiao Li, Pd supported on MIL-68(In) derived In2O3 nanotubes as superior catalysts to boost CO2 hydrogenation to methanol. ACS Catalysis, 2020, 10, 22, 13275–13289.
53. Guowu Zhan and Hua Chun Zeng, “Synthesis of MOF-Supported Nanoparticles and Their Interest in Catalysis”A chapter in the book Nanoparticles in Catalysis: Advances in Synthesis and Applications, Wiley-VCH, 2020, pp. xxx-xxx. 书籍章节
52. Le Gao, Zhitao Wu, Abdul-Rauf Ibrahim, Shu-Feng Zhou*, and Guowu Zhan*, Fabrication of Folic Acid Decorated Hollow ZIF-8/Au/CuS Nanocomposites for Enhanced and Selective Anticancer Therapy, ACS Biomaterials Science & Engineering, 2020, 6, 11, 6095.
51. Wen Li, Kuncan Wang, Guowu Zhan*, Jiale Huang*, and Qingbiao Li*, Hydrogenation of CO2 to dimethyl ether over tandem catalysts based on bio-templated hierarchical ZSM-5 and Pd/ZnO, ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering, 2020, 8, 37, 14058–14070
50. Longlong Fan, Kun Wang, Kaiji Xu, Zhongyin Liang, Huipu Wang, Shu-Feng Zhou*, and Guowu Zhan*, Structural isomerism of two Ce-BTC for fabricating Pt/CeO2 nanorods towards low-temperature CO oxidation, Small, 2020, 16(40), 2003597.
49. Jingran Xiao*, Feigang Zhao, Jun Zhong, Zhongliang Huang, Longlong Fan, Lingling Peng, Shu-Feng Zhou*, and Guowu Zhan*, Performance enhancement of hematite photoanode with oxygen defects for water splitting, Chemical Engineering Journal, 2020, 402, 126163.
48. Zhongliang Huang, Feigang Zhao, LongLong Fan, Wei Zhao, Bin Chen, Xuyu Chen, Shu-Feng Zhou, Jingran Xiao*, and Guowu Zhan*, Improved hydrolytic robustness and catalytic performance of flexible lanthanide-based metal-organic frameworks: a matter of coordination environments, Materials and Design, 2020, 194,108881.
47. Bin Chen, Xin Yang*, Xiaoli Zeng, Zhongliang Huang, Jingran Xiao, Jie Wang, and Guowu Zhan*, Multicomponent metal oxides derived from Mn-BTC anchoring with metal acetylacetonate complexes as excellent catalysts for VOCs and CO oxidation, Chemical Engineering Journal, 2020, 397, 125424.
46. Bin Chen, Xin Yang*, Xiaoli Zeng, Ming Yang, Jingran Xiao, Longlong Fan, Zhongliang Huang, Feigang Zhao, and Guowu Zhan*, Rational design of integrated nanocatalysts with hollow mesoporous transition metal silicates for chemoselective hydrogenation of cinnamaldehyde, Molecular Catalysis, 2020, 493, 111069.
45. Feigang Zhao, Guowu Zhan*, and Shu-Feng Zhou*, Intercalation of laminar Cu-Al LDH with molecular TCPP(M) (M=Zn, Co, Ni, Fe) towards high-performance CO2 hydrogenation catalysts, Nanoscale, 2020,12, 13145. Access Link: https://pubs.rsc.org/en/content/articlelanding/2020/NR/D0NR01916J#!divAbstract
44. Jie Wang, Xin Yang*, Dayuan Zheng, Ayan Yao, Dan Hua*, Vijayan Srinivasapriyan, and Guowu Zhan*, Fabrication of Bioinspired Gallic Acid-Grafted-Chitosan/Polysulfone Composite Membranes for Dyes Removal via Nanofiltration, ACS Omega, 2020, 5, 22, 13077. Access Link: https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acsomega.0c01013
43. Xiao Liu, Guowu Zhan*, Jinyu Wu, Wen Li, Zhongyi Du, Jiale Huang*, Daohua Sun，and Qingbiao Li*, Preparation of integrated CuO/ZnO/OS nanocatalysts by using acid-etched oyster shell as support for CO2 hydrogenation, ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering. 2020, 8, 7162.
42. Jingran Xiao*, Longlong Fan, Zhongliang Huang, Jun Zhong, Feigang Zhao, Kaiji Xu, Shu-Feng Zhou, and
Guowu Zhan*, Functional principle of the synergistic effect of co-loaded Co-Pi and FeOOH on Fe2O3 photoanodes for photoelectrochemical water oxidation, Chinese Journal of Catalysis. 2020, 41，1761-1771. 《催化学报(英文)》
41. Zhitao Wu, Le Gao, Jie Wang, Feigang Zhao, Longlong Fan, Dan Hua*, Susilo Japip, Jingran Xiao, Xueji Zhang, Shu-Feng Zhou*, and Guowu Zhan*, Preparation of Glycine Mediated Graphene Oxide/g-C3N4 Lamellar Membranes for Nanofiltration, Journal of Membrane Science, 2020, 601, 1, 117948.
40. Yingling Hong, Lanting Ke，Zhanhai Li，Jiale Huang*，Guowu Zhan*，Yao Zhou，Daohua Sun，Jinli Zhang，Qingbiao Li*，Seed-induced Zeolitic TS-1 Immobilized with Bioinspired-Au Nanoparticles for Propylene Epoxidation with O2 and H2, Catalysis Letters, 2020, 150, 1798.
39. Rui Pei, Longlong Fan, Feigang Zhao, Jingran Xiao, Yucheng Yang, Aonan Lai*, Shu-Feng Zhou*, Guowu Zhan*, 3D-Printed Metal-Organic Frameworks within Biocompatible Polymers as Excellent Adsorbents for Organic Dyes Removal, Journal of Hazardous Materials , 2020,384,121418. (IF: 7.65)
38. Jingran Xiao*, Feigang Zhao, Longlong Fan, Zhongliang Huang, Shu-feng Zhou, Guowu Zhan*, Kinetic analysis of the synergistic effect of NaBH4 treatment and Co-Pi coating on Fe2O3 photoanodes for photoelectrochemical water oxidation, Journal of Catalysis, 2020, 381, 139-149.
37. Xiao Liu, Jiajun Dai, Wen Li, Kuncan Wang, Jiale Huang*, Qingbiao Li*, Guowu Zhan*, Green Fabrication of Integrated Au/CuO/Oyster Shell Nanocatalysts with Oyster Shells as Alternative Supports for CO Oxidation, ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering. 2019，7, 21, 17768-17777.
36. Yingling Hong, Jiale Huang*, Guowu Zhan*, Qingbiao Li*, Biomass modified Au/TS-1 as highly efficient and stable nanocatalysts for propene epoxidation with O2 and H2. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2019, 58, 48, 21953-21960.
35. Guowu Zhan, Zhiyi Yao, Wei Cheng Ng, He Li, Ming Xiang Lim, Yiwei Zhi, Shin Nuo Koh,
Chi-Hwa Wang*, Economic production of monoclinic bismuth vanadate from waste vanadium ions:
Process design and cost-benefit analysis, Journal of Cleaner Production, 2019,240,118188. (IF: 6.4)
34. Wen Li, Kuncan Wang, Junjie Huang, Xiao Liu, Dun Fu, Jiale Huang*, Qingbiao Li*, Guowu Zhan*, MxOy-ZrO2 (M = Zn, Co, Cu) solid solutions derived from schiff base bridged UiO-66 composites as high-performance catalysts for CO2 hydrogenation. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2019, 11, 36, 33263-33272. (IF: 8.5)
Access Link: https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acsami.9b11547
33. Zhongliang Huang, Longlong Fan, Feigang Zhao, Bin Chen, Kaiji Xu, Shu‐Feng Zhou, Jinli Zhang, Qingbiao Li, Dan Hua*, Guowu Zhan*, Rational engineering of multi-layered Co3O4/ZnO nanocatalysts through chemical transformations from Matryoshka-type ZIFs, Advanced Functional Materials, 2019, 29 (42), 1903774. (IF: 15.621)
32. Feigang Zhao, Longlong Fan, Kaiji Xu, Dan Hua*, Guowu Zhan*, Shu-Feng Zhou*, Hierarchical sheet-like Cu/Zn/Al nanocatalysts derived from LDH/MOF composites for CO2 hydrogenation to methanol, Journal of CO2 Utilization, 2019, 33, 222-232 (IF: 5.41)
31. Guowu Zhan*, Longlong Fan, Feigang Zhao, Zhongliang Huang, Bin Chen, Xin Yang, Shu‐feng Zhou, Fabrication of Ultrathin 2D Cu‐BDC Nanosheets and the Derived Integrated MOF Nanocomposites, Advanced Functional Materials, 2019, 29(9), 1806720. (IF:15.6)
30. Longlong Fan, Feigang Zhao, Zhongliang Huang, Bin Chen, Shu-Feng Zhou*, Guowu Zhan*, Partial deligandation of M/Ce-BTC nanorods (M = Au, Cu, Au-Cu) with “Quasi-MOF” structures towards improving catalytic activity and stability, Applied Catalysis A, General, 2019, 572, 34–43.
29. Guowu Zhan*. Synthetic Architecture of Integrated Nanocatalysts with Controlled Spatial Distribution of Metal Nanoparticles, Chemical Engineering Journal, 2019, 355, 320-334.
28. Guowu Zhan*, Longlong Fan, Shufeng Zhou, Xin Yang, Fabrication of Integrated Cu2O@HKUST-1@Au Nanocatalysts via Galvanic Replacements toward Alcohols Oxidation Application, ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 2018, 10 (41), 35234–35243.
27. Guowu Zhan, Hua Chun Zeng*, Hydrogen Spillover through Matryoshka-type (ZIFs@)n-1ZIFs Nanocubes, Nature Communications, 2018, 9, 3778.
26. Guowu Zhan, Ping Li, Hua Chun Zeng*, Architectural Designs and Synthetic Strategies of Advanced Nanocatalysts, Advanced Materials, 2018, 30 (47), 1802094.
25. Guowu Zhan, Wei Cheng Ng, Koh, Lin W. Yvonne; Koh S.N.; Wang, Chi-Hwa*, Effective Recovery of Vanadium from Oil Refinery Waste into Vanadium-Based Metal–Organic Frameworks, Environ. Sci. Technol., 2018, 52 (5), 3008-3015.
24. Guowu Zhan, Wei Cheng Ng, Wenlin Yvonne Lin, Shin Nuo Koh, Chi-Hwa Wang*, Template-Free Synthesis of Alkaline Earth Vanadates Nanomaterials from Leaching Solutions of Oil Refinery Waste, ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng., 2018, 6 (2), 2292-2301.
23. Guowu Zhan, Hua Chun Zeng*, A Synthetic Protocol for Preparation of Binary Multi-shelled Hollow Spheres and Their Enhanced Oxidation Application, Chemistry of Materials, 2017, 29, 10104–10112.
22. Guowu Zhan, Hua Chun Zeng*, Topological Transformations of Core−Shell Precursors to Hierarchically Hollow Assemblages of Copper Silicate Nanotubes, ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 2017, 9 (42), 37210–37218. (IF: 7.504)
21. Guowu Zhan, Hua Chun Zeng*, ZIF-67 Derived Nanoreactors for Controlling Product Selectivity in CO2 Hydrogenation, ACS Catalysis, 2017, 7, 7509-7519. (IF: 10.614)
20. Guowu Zhan, Hua Chun Zeng*, Smart Nanocatalysts with Streamline Shapes, ACS Central Science, 2017, 3, 794-799.
19. Tamsin E. Bell, Guowu Zhan, Kejun Wu, Hua Chun Zeng, Laura Torrente-Murciano*, Modification of Ammonia Decomposition Activity of Ruthenium Nanoparticles by N-Doping of CNT Supports, Topics in Catalysis, 2017, 1-9. （IF: 2.486）
18. Guowu Zhan, Hua Chun Zeng*, Alternative Synthetic Approaches for Metal–Organic Frameworks: Transformation from Solid Matters, Chemical Communications, 2017, 53,72-81. (IF: 6.834) 入选ChemComm 期刊 2017年Most downloaded articles
17. Guowu Zhan, Hua Chun Zeng*, An Alternative Synthetic Approach for Macro-Meso-Microporous Metal–Organic Framework via “Domain Growth” Mechanism, Chemical Communications, 2016, 52, 8432-8435. (IF: 6.834)
16. Guowu Zhan, Hua Chun Zeng*, Charge-Switchable Integrated Nanocatalysts for Substrate-Selective Degradation in Advanced Oxidation Processes, Chemistry of Materials, 2016, 28, 4572-4582. (IF: 9.407)
15. Guowu Zhan, Hua Chun Zeng*, Synthesis and Functionalization of Oriented Metal–Organic-Framework Nanosheets: Toward a Series of 2D Catalysts. Advanced Functional Materials, 2016, 26, 3268-3281. (IF: 11.8)
14. Guowu Zhan, Hua Chun Zeng*, Integrated Nanocatalysts with Mesoporous Silica/Silicate and Microporous MOF Materials. Coordination Chemistry Reviews, 2016, 320-321, 181-192. (IF: 12.239)
13. Guowu Zhan, Christopher C. Yec, Hua Chun Zeng*, Mesoporous Bubble-like Manganese Silicate as a Versatile Platform for Design and Synthesis of Nanostructured Catalysts. Chemistry – A European Journal 2015, 21, 1882-1887. (IF: 5.731)
12. Guowu Zhan, Hua Chun Zeng*, General Strategy for Preparation of Carbon-Nanotube-Supported Nanocatalysts with Hollow Cavities and Mesoporous Shells. Chemistry of Materials 2015, 27, 726-734. (IF: 9.407)
11. Dan Hua, Xiaoli Zhang, Guowu Zhan, Yanzhen Hong, Yuzhong Su, Hongtao Wang, Jun Li*, A High-Pressure Polar Light Microscopy to Study the Melt Crystallization of Myristic Acid and Ibuprofen in CO2. The Journal of Supercritical Fluids, 2014, 87, 22-27.
10. Guowu Zhan, Yingling Hong, Fenfen Lu, Abdul-Rauf Ibrahim, Mingming Du, Daohua Sun, Jiale Huang*, Qingbiao Li, Jun Li, Kinetics of Liquid Phase Oxidation of Benzyl Alcohol with Hydrogen Peroxide Over Bio-Reduced Au/TS-1 Catalysts. Journal of Molecular Catalysis A: Chemical, 2013, 366, 215-221. (IF: 3.958)
9. Guowu Zhan, Yingling Hong, Vernon Tebong Mbah, Jiale Huang*, Abdul-Rauf Ibrahim, Mingming Du, Qingbiao Li*, Bimetallic Au-Pd/MgO as Efficient Catalysts for Aerobic Oxidation of Benzyl Alcohol: A Green Bio-Reducing Preparation Method. Applied Catalysis A: General, 2012, 439, 179-186. (IF: 4.012)
8. Guowu Zhan, Jiale Huang*, Mingming Du, Daohua Sun, Ibrahim Abdul-Rauf, Wenshuang Lin, Yingling Hong, Qingbiao Li*, Liquid Phase Oxidation of Benzyl Alcohol to Benzaldehyde with Novel Uncalcined Bioreduction Au Catalysts: High Activity and Durability. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2012, 187, 232-238. (IF: 5.310)
7. Guowu Zhan, Lanting Ke, Qingbiao Li, Jiale Huang, Dan Hua, Abdul-Rauf Ibrahim, Daohua Sun*, Synthesis of Gold Nanoplates with Bioreducing Agent Using Syringe Pumps: A Kinetic Control. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2012, 51, 15753-15762. (IF: 2.567)
6. Guowu Zhan, Mingming Du, Daohua Sun, Jiale Huang*, Xin Yang, Yao Ma, Abdul-Rauf Ibrahim, Qingbiao Li*, Vapor-Phase Propylene Epoxidation with H2/O2 over Bioreduction Au/TS-1 Catalysts: Synthesis, Characterization, and Optimization. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2011, 50, 9019-9026. (IF: 2.567)
5. Guowu Zhan, Jiale Huang, Mingming Du, Ibrahim Abdul-Rauf, Yao Ma, Qingbiao Li*, Green Synthesis of Au-Pd Bimetallic Nanoparticles: Single-Step Bioreduction Method with Plant Extract. Materials Letters, 2011, 65, 2989-2991. (IF: 2.437)
4. Mingming Du, Guowu Zhan, Xin Yang, Huixuan Wang, Wenshuang Lin, Yao Zhou, Jing Zhu, Ling Lin, Jiale Huang*, Daohua Sun, Lishan Jia, Qingbiao Li*, Ionic liquid-enhanced immobilization of biosynthesized Au nanoparticles on TS-1 toward efficient catalysts for propylene epoxidation. Journal of Catalysis 2011, 283, 192-201. （IF: 7.482）
3. Jiale Huang#, Guowu Zhan#, Bingyun Zheng, Daohua Sun*, Fenfen Lu, Yuan Lin, Huimei Chen, Zhouding Zheng, Yanmei Zheng, Qingbiao Li*, Biogenic Silver Nanoparticles by Cacumen Platycladi Extract: Synthesis, Formation Mechanism, and Antibacterial Activity. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research 2011, 50, 9095-9106. （IF: 2.567；#共同一作）
2. Guowu Zhan, Jiale Huang, Liqin Lin, Wenshuang Lin, Kamana Emmanuel, Qingbiao Li*. Synthesis of Gold Nanoparticles by Cacumen Platycladi Leaf Extract and Its Simulated Solution: Toward the Plant-Mediated Biosynthetic Mechanism. Journal of Nanoparticle Research, 2011, 13, 4957-4968. (IF: 2.101)
1. Guowu Zhan, Mingming Du, Jiale Huang, Qingbiao Li*. Green Synthesis of Au/TS-1 Catalysts via Two Novel Modes and Their Surprising Performance for Propylene Epoxidation. Catalysis Communications, 2011, 12, 830-833. (IF: 3.389)